Milk Kefir Grains

  • April H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 6:13 PM
      If anyone here is interested, I have extra milk kefir grains that enhances the benefits of milk. It basically ferments the milk in a healthy way. If you have raw milk you are very lucky. If you can use milk kefir grains to make your own probiotic drink then that is double awesome.
      If anyone is interested just let me know. If the owner of the group is against my post, just say so and I wont do this again.

      I just thought that someone might benefit. I am giving them away but request that shipping expenses are paid.
      April