Made a mistake

  • Beth M.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      Oops...I meant to post about the raw food potluck to our local raw group. Sorry about that folks.

      While I'm here, someone mentioned that you can make raw noodles (such as zucchini or young coconut) taste better by using salt and oil. Any specifics or thoughts on this? I have a spiralizer that I have used to make noodles (squash as well) and I am not real thrilled with the taste despite the yummy sauces. They taste so much better in the raw food restaurants.

      Beth