OT: Nancy Pelosi has got to GO!!! [Proposed "windfall profits" tax on ... retirement income !!!]

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Honestly, even I am not sure what to say this time. Just read, absorb,
      decide for yourself what you may wish to do. If anyone here has never read
      the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto, PLEASE go read them. Sigh ...

      Elchanan

      _____

      Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 8:41 AM

      LET'S IMPEACH HER NOW BEFORE SHE DOES FURTHER DAMAGE. WHAT AN IDIOT!

      IF YOU DON'T AGREE JUST DELETE--IF YOU DO--PASS IT ON. WHERE DO WE GET
      THESE MORONS?

      Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

      Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the
      American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this
      until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is
      saying. Read below......

      Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words
      tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a
      nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

      Madam Speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market
      profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas, it is true
      - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed
      Minorities.

      This woman is frightening.
      She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income
      (didn't Marx say something like this?) in our country and at the same time
      limiting the amount the rich can invest.' (I am not rich, are you?)

      When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
      'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and
      minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants
      in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed
      minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to
      guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as
      Americans.'

      (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in.) Lower your retirement,
      give it to others who have not worked as you have for it.

      Send it on to your friends. I just did. This lady is out of her mind and
      she is the Speaker of the House!

      _____

      Recession-proof vacation ideas. Find
      <http://travel.aol.com/travel-ideas/domestic/national-tourism-week?ncid=emlc
      ntustrav00000002> free things to do in the U.S.

    • mstrong56
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2009
        Elchanan,

        Close enough. She won't be happy until we are in the same shape as Venezuala & Cuba.

        Basically she wants those who sacrifice and exercise responsibility for themselves to pay for those that don't.

        We have hit the tipping point where more than 50% of voters don't pay taxes and depend on those that do. With that group over 50%, they will keep voting for those that re-distribute the work of the tax paying under 50% group to them.

        So, the burden on the tax payers will constantly increase, they will rebel, evade and pay less, so tax revenues will go down, debt will go up as more money is printed and the value of money will plummet, making the savings of those responsible enough to have saved, evaporate.

        Saving money will no longer make sense as it will be worth less everyday. Won't be long before people are using gold coins to save and purchase with.