12/31 Health Thought of the Day (Health as New Year's resolution) Spivack, 1980

  • Bob Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      12/31

      I plan to rededicate my mind, body, spirit to the principles of Natural
      Hygiene. Why not make "health" your New Year's resolution? There's no time
      like today to start fresh! After all, health is our most precious
      possession. And Natural Hygiene is the best way I know to keep my good
      health - every day of the year.

      Ellen Sue Spivack, 1980

      Best,

      Bob

      Bob Farrell
      Yahoo! PathOfHealth group
      part of an exchange-based community
      <blocked::http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/PathOfHealth/>

      ---subject line inspected and post trimmed in community spirit---