Re: [Raw Food] lightbulb and raw

  • JR Ellis
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2008
      --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Lynn <kywendylynn@...> wrote:

      > HAHAHA... How many didn't read below the line?

      anyone who actually knows of me

      > That was a good one!

      please don't feed the animals

      > I am considering a juice fast to start going all raw.

      that is a best way to start all raw, a water fast, or a race. expect
      so much energy you would think you were ten years younger on meth

      > Whether I do or not, I am with you on Jan. 1!

      i am so with you

      Wendy
      i am sorry if i misled you
      i have no sense of humor
      absolutely none
      i just call em as i see em
      i am sorry if i alarmed you about the lightbulb problem
      i can assure you that everything will be okay
      obamamama has already submitted a choice for a lightbulb czar
      and governor patterson is also on the job
      he is instituting new taxes on lightbulbs
      and will demand less taxes on lightbulbs that he approves
      so please don't worry

      but just in case ...
      my basement is filled with duct tape and candles

      |3etaman
    • prettysmartideas
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 19, 2008
        Thank you for trying to move this group to activity, but...
        I would much rather see posts concerned with raw living food lifestyle.
        Margaret
        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "JR Ellis" <yahoo@...> wrote:

        > --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, Wendy Lynn <kywendylynn@> wrote:
        > >
        > > HAHAHA... How many didn't read below the line?�
        >
        > anyone who actually knows of me
        >
        > > That was a good one!
        >
        > please don't feed the animals
        >
        > > I am considering a juice fast to start going all raw.�
        >
        > that is a best way to start all raw, a water fast, or a race. expect
        > so much energy you would think you were ten years younger on meth
        >
        > > Whether I do or not, I am with you on Jan. 1!
        >
        > i am so with you
        >
        > Wendy
        > i am sorry if i misled you
        > i have no sense of humor
        > absolutely none
        > i just call em as i see em
        > i am sorry if i alarmed you about the lightbulb problem
        > i can assure you that everything will be okay
        > obamamama has already submitted a choice for a lightbulb czar
        > and governor patterson is also on the job
        > he is instituting new taxes on lightbulbs
        > and will demand less taxes on lightbulbs that he approves
        > so please don't worry
        >
        > but just in case ...
        > my basement is filled with duct tape and candles
        >
        > |3etaman

      • prettysmartideas
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 19, 2008
          well, when I got home, the apartment had no heat. I love how my
          landlord thinks I like to pay Con-Ed for my heat, even though I have
          all these ugly radiators.
          I was hungry and cold, so I took two cups of the broccoli I got in my
          CSA box and one cup of cashews (which I soaked for two hours -- I know
          it should have been more, but I was hungry and cold), a little chopped
          onion, some Spike, and some garlic powderl, and I threw everything in
          the VitaMix and blended until the mix got warm. Yum! Cream of
          broccoli soup.
          Then I set the electric heater beside my computer seat, and looked at
          some more raw food sites. I found a cool one that I'll be posting to
          my blog (www.prettysmartrawfoodideas.com) as well as here.
          Then, I went to the kitchen and read some more in the new cookbook I
          got - there was a cool recipe for curried yam soup. I expect I will
          try it tomorrow. Cold weather calls for soup. It takes less than an
          hour to heat raw soup in the dehydrator.
          Margaret
        • prettysmartideas
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 19, 2008
            --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "JR Ellis" <yahoo@...> wrote:
            > comrades,
            >
            > so whats your new years resolution?
            > mine is to be all raw again.
            > for a long time

            I have a couple or three:
            *Up there is to further my raw food education by taking some more
            trainings in the first month or two of the New Year (this is tricky
            because of finances -- I also have to pay for my CSA deliveries for
            the spring/summer/fall season in the first few months-- but... where
            there is a will, there is a way... I will get it done)

            *I also want to do a Master Cleanse to bring in the New Year.

            *I want to pay more attention to natural hygiene in my recipes and
            menu combinations.

            *I want to be more patient.

            *I hope to connect with more people who have similar interests.
            Margaret

            > and find similar company
            >
            > jrellis
            >
            > ps - don't even read below the dotted line

          • Wendy Lynn
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 20, 2008
              What does this have to do with being raw?  I am sorry, but I don't see the harm in a little fun and getting to know each other; and think it to be hypocritical to say you don't want to read anything that doesn't pertain to raw, but then wrap non-raw topics in with your own post.

              well, when I got home, the apartment had no heat. I love how my
              landlord thinks I like to pay Con-Ed for my heat, even though I have
              all these ugly radiators.

              Recent Activity

               4
              New Members