10/24 Health Thought of the Day (How we interfere with health-building) Scott, 1980

  • Bob Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008
      10/24

      When we continue to indulge in poisoning and intoxicating agents destructive
      of life and health, we continue to interfere with healing. This is the
      reason that most people never recover their health: their constant, daily
      practices are inconsistent with life and health and well - being. With such
      daily practices, it is impossible for the repair mechanism to ever catch up
      with the destructive processes that are omnipresent and are continually
      being inflicted upon life.

      Dr. David J. Scott, 1980.

      Best,

      Bob

      Bob Farrell
      Yahoo! PathOfHealth group
      part of an exchange-based community

      ---subject line inspected and post trimmed in community spirit---