Bring Chemical-Free Young Thai Coconuts to the U.S. East Coast

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      Bring Chemical-Free Young Thai Coconuts to the U.S. East Coast

      My buddy Ken Lyle (Dr. Doug Graham's webmaster and boy genius) is
      involved in a great project to fight the corrupt food giants who can't
      do anything without spraying toxic nerve gas on your foods.

      Up until now, you couldn't get the delicious Young Thai Coconuts here
      on the East Coast of the United States without them having been
      treated with toxic chemicals such as pesticides, fungicides,
      formaldehyde, preservatives, etc. Actually these scrumptilitious young
      cocos and their incredible juice will be available just about
      everywhere east of the Mississippi River here in the United States.

      Now you can secure your own purely delicious supply of these shipped
      straight to your door. And these are at a very reasonable price
      considering they're organic. If you love Thai Coconuts but want them
      without the poisonous chemicals then you can help make it happen.

      Please tell as many friends as you can about this. I'm not profiting
      in any way by telling you this, only that I want to be able to eat
      chemical free Thai Cocos. I've already reserved my shipment.

      You can find out all the details here:

      http://snurl.com/3yu3l

      Feel free to share this email with your friends. You can post it to
      your favorite raw food forums and it would be great if you can post
      this to any raw food meetup group you belong to.

      Please take a minute to reserve your Coconut Dreams. We have to get
      600 people to commit by October 1, otherwise this will all just be a
      dream. So far they've only hit 3% of that goal. But I know there are
      lots of Young Thai Coconut Lovers out there who'd love to take
      advantage of this great opportunity.

      http://snurl.com/3yu3l

      Enjoy your Cocos,

      Roger Haeske