Re: [Raw Food] Why did this RAW FOOD list die?

  • Trish
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4 4:56 AM
      hi.  part of the reason i am less active in the group now is that i find it hard to get info that pertains to the "FOOD" aspect of transitioning to raw food lifestyle.  i know the raw food lifestyle is much more thn being about the food----but when u want to improve ur food intake there are many questions that pertain to just fFOOD.  example: better choices for commonly used cooked foods.
      i chose this group (when it was the other raw food group) because it was very active and lots of good info and i started from not knowing very much (last july, i think.)  but i feel the group many times ignore my food related questions.  i know it is good to look further than the food, and i am doing that, but i still would like to hear from active raw fooders about the actual foods consumed.  I still enjoy the group and i do read most of the emails once a week or so---i just stopped writing due to non response to food related questions (and for me that was/is important.) tks. trish

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4 5:31 AM
        Trish, et al,

        Come join us over at RawVegans:

        Food is the focus there. Have a look through
        the archives and jump on in with any questions.

        -Erin
        http://www.zenpawn.com/vegblog

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 5 5:20 AM
          Hi Trish and Tom -

          I'm guessing part of the reason for this group's demise is due in part
          to people starting other groups, and then advertising those groups
          here. Mind you, it's only a guess and may or may not be correct. But
          from what I can see, when new groups have been mentioned in the fairly
          recent past, this is when the posts here became much less than usual.
          It's a real shame, I agree. Take care.

          YS
          silver dd
        • Trish
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 6 7:48 AM
            yes, actually i am one of the ppl to switch to the other group even though i continue to read from this group i usually have been posting to the other group.  trish

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 7 5:26 PM
              --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "wigmoreoutreach" <outreach@...> wrote:

              > This used to be such a vibrant list.

              all great civilizations were built on ruins
              this is not a problem - this is an opportunity
              live long and proper (sic)
              jr