8/4 Health Thought of the Day (Choosing Inputs that yield desired Outcomes) Scott, 1978

  • Bob Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 12:00 AM
      4

      We must recognize that life is orderly and regulated by certain inflexible
      and immutable laws that act to our benefit when we are in obedience to our
      nature; and that, these same laws act to our destruction when we pursue
      harmful habits. Legitimate pleasure, comfort, and health are the constant
      and ongoing rewards available to those who choose a life of physiological
      obedience.

      Dr. David I. Scott, 1978.

      Best,

      Bob

      Bob Farrell
      Yahoo! PathOfHealth group
      part of an exchange-based community

      ---subject line inspected and post trimmed in community spirit---