7/31 Health Thought of the Day (possibility) Dickinson, 1886

  • Bob Farrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      31

      We never know how high we are until we are called to
      rise.
      And then, if we are true to plan, our statures reach
      the skies.

      Emily Dickinson, 1886

      Best,

      Bob

      Bob Farrell
      Yahoo! PathOfHealth group
      part of an exchange-based community

      ---subject line inspected and post trimmed in community spirit---

    • JR Ellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Farrell" <BobFarrell@...> wrote:
        >We never know how high we are until we are called to
        > rise.
        >And then, if we are true to plan, our statures reach the skies.
        > Emily Dickinson, 1886

        We will never know how close we are to success or failure, until we
        get there.
        -- Harry Plott