Re: [Raw Food] hey all you lovely raw fooders!

  • Caron
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: cristy
      >can someone please give me a list of some foods that have a lot of iron
      in them? i'm not sure my daughter & i are gettin' enough. thanks a
      lot!! - cristy

      There's a website that lists foods according to their nutrient content. If
      you search through the archives you'll find the link.

      I was interested to see that dates are said to be "high" in iron. We eat a
      LOT of dates around here.

      Caron
    • Judy Pokras
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
        Dulse (sea vegetable) has lots of iron!

        --
        Judy Pokras
        vegwriter@...

        On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 7:58 PM, cristy <maymaybutt@...> wrote:

        > can someone please give me a list of some foods that have a lot of iron
        > in them? i'm not sure my daughter & i are gettin' enough. thanks a
        > lot!! - cristy

      • Elchanan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
          Cirsty, what leads you into concern about this?
          Elchanan

          _____