5/1 Health Thought of the Day (Body's ability to regain its heath and vitality) Ray Kent, 2008

  • Bob Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:00 AM
      We missed out on the most important information of all, that the body's
      ability to regain its health and vitality is beyond our imagination. We
      don't have to figure anything out. If we have the misfortune of a high
      education, have patience, because it will take time to regain our
      instinctual wisdom.

      Our participation in our self-healing is very simple and enjoyable. First of
      all, educate yourself about intelligent fasting. Sip only pure water and
      rest the body. Then recovery is on its way. Getting better means to forget
      what we know and embrace what we really know.

      All the very best,
      Ray
      Mar 2008, Arizona

      online source: http://www.ourplaceinternational.com/A9_messbegins.html