Protein and Water

  • jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      Hello-
      When I lived at Shangri-La, a Natural Hygiene (raw food vegan) resort,
      I was told that mother's milk contains 2% protein for a growing infant
      - therefore, a grown person could use no more than this. I haven't
      worried about protein consumption in over 35 years and I am atheletic
      and very healthy.

      Water - all animals drink water. Drinking water is fine. Good luck
      in finding a good distiller - please post which one you buy and how it
      works for you.

      Always remember that we are beings first and knowledge should serve us
      - we are not people who should be given knowledge and just follow
      rules without paying attention to our bodies.

      The object of eating a raw diet for me is to get more in touch with my
      body, more in touch with my heart, more in touch with a journey that
      takes me to an awareness that I treasure.

      Blessings - Jan