Re: [Raw Food] also ... antibiotic question

  • the kneeling fool
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
      On Sunday 30 March 2008, gardengreetings wrote:
      > once i get rid of this root canal tooth and the infection
      > its causing, how can i get myself back to health after
      > having to use antibiotics? ... i generally don't use
      > them, think they're harmful, but in this case were
      > necessary ...
      >
      > probiotics? ... or just eating well and being healthy in
      > general?
      >
      > thanks :)
      >
      > lisa

      Hi lisa,

      I suggest you do not take the antibiotics at all and
      consider something like colloidal silver instead. It is an
      excellent natural antibiotic and does not destroy your
      internal flora in any way, they work together. All the anti
      biotics will do is suppress whatever they are supposed to
      cure giving you a worse condition later.

      --
      the kneeling fool