also ... antibiotic question

  • gardengreetings
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
      once i get rid of this root canal tooth and the infection its causing,
      how can i get myself back to health after having to use antibiotics?
      ... i generally don't use them, think they're harmful, but in this
      case were necessary ...

      probiotics? ... or just eating well and being healthy in general?

      thanks :)

      lisa
    • the kneeling fool
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2008
        On Sunday 30 March 2008, gardengreetings wrote:
        > once i get rid of this root canal tooth and the infection
        > its causing, how can i get myself back to health after
        > having to use antibiotics? ... i generally don't use
        > them, think they're harmful, but in this case were
        > necessary ...
        >
        > probiotics? ... or just eating well and being healthy in
        > general?
        >
        > thanks :)
        >
        > lisa

        Hi lisa,

        I suggest you do not take the antibiotics at all and
        consider something like colloidal silver instead. It is an
        excellent natural antibiotic and does not destroy your
        internal flora in any way, they work together. All the anti
        biotics will do is suppress whatever they are supposed to
        cure giving you a worse condition later.

        --
        the kneeling fool