Wonderful Free Book - The World Peace Diet

  • gardengreetings
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29 5:16 PM
      I wanted to pass along this book ... it's called The World Peace Diet,
      by Will Tuttle.

      You can download it for free as a pdf file at www.worldpeacediet.org ...

      Anyway, it's the most comprehensive & compassionate book I've ever
      read on our food choices and practices ... and the physical, emotional
      & spiritual consequences ...

      There is an *excellent* chapter on the feminine principle and how
      we've subjugated it for the masculine principles ... He uses some of
      the research of Marijas Gimbutas ... & her theory that ancient
      societies tended to be matriarchal.

      What resonated with so much with me, I think, is he extends equal
      compassion to all ... & he also uses his training in Zen Buddhism and
      a general idea of nonviolence ...

      There are graphic descriptions of the conditions of food animals, as
      well as equally graphic descriptions of love and compassion.

      Anyway, bleh, my description doesn't do this book justice ... but I
      wanted to pass it along ... it really affected my life and the way I
      see things ...

      Blessings,
      xoxo
      Lisa