Natural soap products

  • moonblue400
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1 6:52 AM
      Hi, has anyone here used laundry detergent (or any other products) from
      fivestarsoap.com? Is it really all natural, and does it work? Or what
      else do you use to clean and wash your selves with?

      Jessica
    • Leah Morrison
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1 9:52 AM
        Hi Jessica,

        I use salt instead of detergent and vinegar instead of fabric
        softener and love it.

        I blogged about it in greater detail at:

        www.stampyleah.blogspot.com

        Leah

        Quoting moonblue400cs:

        > Hi, has anyone here used laundry detergent (or any other products) from
        > fivestarsoap.com? Is it really all natural, and does it work? Or what
        > else do you use to clean and wash your selves with?
        >
        > Jessica

      • Alex Knight
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1 3:43 PM
          Country Save is good laundry soap. I use baking soda as a fabric softener.

          Alex

        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1 7:47 PM
            Hi Jessica!

            I also use salt and vinegar to wash with. It works great and the clothes turn out really soft and fresh smelling. It's amazing :)

            ~Sarah

            Leah Morrison <LeahMorrison@...> wrote:

            Hi Jessica,

            I use salt instead of detergent and vinegar instead of fabric
            softener and love it.

            I blogged about it in greater detail at:

            www.stampyleah.blogspot.com

            Leah

            Quoting moonblue400cs:

            > Hi, has anyone here used laundry detergent (or any other products) from
            > fivestarsoap.com? Is it really all natural, and does it work? Or what
            > else do you use to clean and wash your selves with?
            >
            > Jessica

            Sarah

          • loulin3
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2 11:28 PM
              Water for myself and salt for my clothes.

              Louise