Newbie

  • chinaeskimo
    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi everybody! I am new here. Watching TV one night, I saw a book
      called "RAW, the uncookbook." It instantly made sense to me. I went
      to buy the book. I also feed my dogs raw food and see much healthier
      they are!
      I have a few questions.
      I am a vegetarian. Will I get enough protein?
      I do have a dehydrator. I don't know how to use it.
      I get a LOT of heartburn and a lot of the recipes seem acidic to me.
      Any suggestions?
      I want to start, but I'm a little confused as to WHERE to begin!

      Thanks so much!
      Samantha Chan
      NY
    • Dobby the house elf
      Message 41 of 41 , May 19, 2007
        I also shop at Sunflower Market and Trader Joes.
        Wild Oats has a lot of good stuff too!

        I realize some of these shops are not near a lot of people. I am lucky and have access to all 4!!

        There are lots of good websites to buy hard to find items from as well!

        Anna Bishop <mowthpeece@...> wrote: i love whole foods!..thats where i shop for most of my stuff..

        Also I have a Whole Foods

        Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel