RE: [Raw Food] Goodbye!

  • Laura Shadowen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
      It's not about impressing anyone, it's about being healthy. Try different support groups. i will attach some fatastic sites for you, I think they are great. YOu have to be able to replace the the foods you are giving
      with food that are very similar, and always keep those foods handy. Visit this site, which is great, and dont forget to click on "mawraw" :http://thesunnyrawkitchen.blogspot.com/2007/03/this-blogs-recipe-index.html

      This site has photos along side the recipes.
      Enjoy.

      Laura

      A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline.

      To: rawfood@yahoogroups.comFrom: abby@...: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:37:26 -0800Subject: [Raw Food] Goodbye!

      I am leaving the list because there are too many messages to keep up with, Idon't think this diet is possible for me, and I am at a point where I nolonger care how fat I get. I don't have to impress anyone anymore!Thanks for all your advice!!-Abagail[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • lstmyheart
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2007
        I am new to the group, and understand that it was created to help
        people.
        That is the biggest reason I joined was to hopeful find a better
        way to live heathier without all the preservatives.
        Sure hope I can find the support I need as I start down this new path.

        And I believe that personality is more than looks any day.
        I wish you good luck.
        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, vegwriter@... wrote:

        > Hi Abby,
        >
        > I empathize with you.
        >
        > If you ever need info, feel free to visit my online magazine,
        > RawFoodsNewsMagazine.com
        > (where you can also sign up for the free e-newsletter. I only
        send it out
        > about once a month, unless there's breaking news.) The magazine
        has lots of
        > inspiring articles. To see the array, click on the
        word "articles" on the left
        > side of any page, and then click on a topic that interests you.
        Then click
        > on the words at the top of the topic results page to see all the
        articles
        > under that topic. There are also regional pages on my magazine's
        site, where you
        > might find raw foods people who live near you.
        >
        > Best wishes!
        >
        > Judy Pokras
        > vegwriter@...
        > author
        > The Little e-Book of Raw Holiday Recipes by Judy Pokras
        > editor/founder/publisher
        > The Little e-Book of Raw Thanksgiving Recipes
        > Raw Foods News Magazine
        > www.rawfoodsnewsmagazine.com
        > An online magazine celebrating raw vegan cuisine since March 2001,
        and
        > featuring authoritative info, breaking news, and fun interactive
        features on the raw
        > vegan lifestyle. Have you signed up for our free e-newsletter?
        >

        > In a message dated 12/4/07 4:37:45 PM, abby@... writes:
        >

        > > I am leaving the list because there are too many messages to keep
        up with,
        > > don't think this diet is possible for me, and I am at a point
        where I no
        > > longer care how fat I get. I don't have to impress anyone anymore!
        > >

        > > Thanks for all your advice!!
        > >

        > > -Abagail

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Terry Bakhtiari
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 6, 2007
          bagail,

          I am sorry you are leaving. Just to help a little when there are so many messages I can't keep up then I only read the ones that the subject line is something I am interested in and delete the rest.

          Rather it is this way of eating or another, it isn't about getting fat or impressing anyone. It is about being the healthiest you that you can possibly be. Not for anyone else but for you. I know from experience when you are overweight and unhealthy ( thin people can be unhealthy too) it robs you of so much that life has to offer. When you have the energy to get out there and live the best life you can it is worth it.

          Terry

          Abagail Sparks <abby@...> wrote:
          I am leaving the list because there are too many messages to keep up with, I
          don't think this diet is possible for me, and I am at a point where I no
          longer care how fat I get. I don't have to impress anyone anymore!

          Thanks for all your advice!!

          -Abagail

          Terry Lynn Bakhtiari
          May God bless you