RE: [Raw Food] end of fast

  • Peter Gardiner
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2003
      David

      Got me stumped there. I never get the problem. I use Outlook!

      Peter

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hi David,

        I am replying to your message with an html message. I don’t think that
        is your problem. I know that for some of my Yahoo groups I am not
        allowed to reply via email because I have to change my personal settings
        for that group.

        So you have to go to the group.

        Next click: Edit My Membership, which is towards the upper right hand
        side under the membership section and just above where it says how many
        members there are in the group. Of which I currently see 542.

        Once you get to the Edit My Membership Page, you have to scroll down to
        the section that says Email Address Display. You have to select the
        option that allows the group moderators to see your email and IP
        address. Otherwise, you won’t be allowed to respond via email. If your
        setting is not hiding your email and IP address, then I don’t know what
        the problem is.

        If you are receiving this email with different colors for some of the
        words, bold writing on Yahoo and the smiley face next to my name, that
        means it was an HTML message. You can’t do that in a plain text message.
        However you may not see it that way depending on your email reader or
        the settings you have for your reader like Outlook Express or your group
        settings.

        Roger :-)

      • Peter Gardiner
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2003