Living life to the fullest: Not a Food Issue; Being the best we can be (WAS: Food Combining: Fruits & Greens; Fruits & Nuts)

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 60 , Nov 2, 2007
      Urhora,

      The challenge faced by you and by all those to whom you refer cannot be
      solved with food. You can only learn to enjoy life to the fullest by
      learning to live life to the fullest ... not by consciously choosing to slow
      yourself down. When you choose that, you are only diminishing yourself. And
      in doing so, you harm all the rest of us, for we never have the opportunity
      to enjoy you being the very best you can be. And we all lose a little ....

      All a matter of choice ... this is merely another perspective.

      Best,
      Elchanan
      _____

      Message 60 of 60 , Nov 2, 2007
        Some GREAT posts. I found some more, under one of the posts listed
        below, about the emotional issues, satiation etc. For anyone else new
        here who might be interested the posts are 16198, 18015, 18029, 18031,
        18062, 18666, 18139, 29100.

        Thanks for passing on your wealth of knowledge, Elchanan.

        Katya.