Re: [Raw Food] dates and avocado, was Newbie!

  • illuminedpixie
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 31, 2007
      If you're in Florida they're large and green. I don't like them
      much. even though I live in Florida I but the Hass Avocado. They're
      green and hard when unripe. And black skinned when ripe. I buy them
      when they're in between and leave them in the fruit bowl for 2 or 3
      days

      There were green ones, blackish ones, and green-and-blackish ones.
      Which ones does one buy?

      > Alex

    • Elchanan
      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 2, 2007
        Welcome Carol, you sound like such a sweet person!
        Elchanan
        _____