Lump in breast

  • potential917
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hey everyone,
      I hope I don't upset too many of you who may feel that my question
      doesn't apply to this topic of eating Raw. I'll be brief as possible.
      I'm interested in you all's input regarding my issue since a great
      many of you are very much into natural health like myself. Here it
      goes:
      I have 2 cysts and an unidentified lump in my left breast. I'm
      considering getting a lumpectomy for the questionable lump. I'm not
      too worried about the cysts. Have any of you had an experience with
      getting a lumpectomy? Or know someone who has? Did they heal OK? I'd
      rather get the lumpectomy instead of biopsy because if the lump is
      cancerous I want it removed. I've read a lot about how needle biopsies
      may not be safe because they deform they lump and could cause cancer
      to spread if the lump is cancerous. Also, if any of you have dealt
      with cysts, I'm curious to know what you did about it and what the
      results were.

      Thanks and take care
    • Erica
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 20, 2007
        > Hippocrates said "Let food be your medicine and medicine be your
        food" (something like that!)

        I know. But that herbs reference is different. Either way, bible or no
        bible - since it can be interpreted 1,000 different ways, there's still
        too much evidence.