Re: [Raw Food] Itching during exercise

  • Caron
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      From: Beth Mouser
      >Even though I have been doing the 80/10/10 100% for a month, I am
      still feeling horrible, maddening itching when I exercise. My skin
      turns red wherever there is any kind of jarring.
      >It feels like the itching I experienced from a histamine shot
      some years ago when they were testing for allergies. That kind of
      intense itching on my thighs, sometimes on my chest and
      abdomen...depends on where the jarring is occurring.

      Hi Beth, not sure what you mean by "jarring", but the first thought I had
      when reading this was, what do you put on your skin? What do you wash with,
      what cosmetics, perfumes, deoderants, etc do you use? What do you wash your
      clothes with? My son and I both tend to have a more severe reaction to
      irritants when sweating or hot, the best way to avoid it is not to have
      contact with the irritants in the first place.

      Caron