Re: New to all this..........

  • candle_in_the_snow
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jul 18, 2000
      Hiya Mark and Dee<br><br>Sorry this reply is
      about 6 weeks late - I've been a bit busy! I'm only
      replying really because I noticed you're in the UK - which
      is where I live, too.<br><br>I think if you're doing
      the raw thing by now you'll be starting to see
      results, but I just wanted to mention some resources to
      you:<br><br>Fresh Network based in the UK
      (<a href=http://www.fresh-network.com target=new>http://www.fresh-network.com</a>) offers support to individuals and families. They
      also sell many books. I'd recommend you phone for a
      free enquiry pack on 0870 800 7070. Membership will
      entitle you to money off events and you'll also get a
      great magazine which has contributions from some
      world-class raw food people. You will also see that there are
      books specifically geared towards transitioning kids to
      raw - it has been done, so don't give up
      hope!<br><br>Finally, if you want a more personal view of how the
      cooked to raw transition goes, I documented my first 6
      months in my day-to-day journal which can be viewed at
      glowing before you know it
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007