Re: Avis

  • aratnz
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jul 17, 2000
      Hi there Doug, thanks for the reply. I am a great
      believer in eating veges raw - and over the past year have
      done a lot more of it. We're so used to cooking the
      guts out of most of our veges, it's taken awhile to
      adjust. Its funny though, my kids are 8 and 9 years old -
      and just naturally prefer their veges raw! That tells
      me heaps about the way we've been bought up in
      regards to food. I guess even I haven't beaten the 'boil
      food' bit into them, so thats a real plus. Robin
      doesn't like his food raw, so to speak, in that he'd not
      sit down to a 'meal' with them all on his plate. But,
      he loves salads, so he gets his raw that way. But
      all in all, we still do not eat near enough of them
      raw. And nuts! I LOVE nuts.... :) :) :)<br><br>Are you
      originally from Hawaii, or did you move there to live? Down
      here, its always 'the' island to go to for a nice
      relaxing holiday. One day... :)<br><br>Better go, I work
      at home as an outworker for a local sewing company -
      and I've been slacking off all afternoon, and my work
      is needed back in the factory tomorrow. Thanks
      again, nice to meet you.<br><br>Avis
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007