bruising?

  • littlewing005@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      hi everyone, did anyone have instances of more bruising when going on a raw
      diet? I have found some bruising and have no idea how I got it!

      thanks!
      Deanna

    • Elchanan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hi Deanna,

        If you have no idea how you got it, then it is possible that your system is
        retracing, going back in time to some earlier condition and completing a
        cleanup and restoration process it was unable to complete long ago. Your
        experience is not typical, but it is also not rare. Just be patient and stay
        the course, this will pass, particularly if you are 100% raw (or very, very
        close).

        Just as a precaution, where on your body are you experiencing this?

        Best,
        Elchanan
        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
          --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, littlewing005@... wrote:
          >Hi Deanna,

          I had bruising when I started. Make sure your are getting enopugh of your vitamins 'B12'
          and 'K'. I throw Bee's pollen in all my smoothies and drinks and ever since then, I haven't
          had any bruising. Also try getting some E3 Live. That should help you as well. Overall,
          make sure you are getting a balance of nutrients. When we start we have a tendency
          toward a particular type of food (I think I ate guacoamole and flax for a month). Good luck.

          -Raw