Durian Ice Cream?

  • Margaret Gamez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 1:59 PM
      I'm pulling out an old durian discussion, because I have
      just had my first opportunity to taste durian.... so interesting.

      I am having an adventurous guest over tomorrow night for dinner,
      and I am thinking about freezing the rest of this durian, as well.

      Has anyone ever put a frozen durian through a Champion juicer (or any
      other juicer, for that matter?

      I know that I'm going to use the juicer for banana-peach ice cream,
      but.... I'm just wondering....
      Any thoughts?
      thanks
      Margaret