Re: [Raw Food] Mimi Re: Candida

  • Rusty
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      > I've read where fats hold the glucose in the blood stream way too long,
      giving the candida something to feast on.

      Not so much the bllod stream as the Gastro intestinal tract.. So don't mix
      cards and fats. For the same reason don't mix carbs and protein, but you can
      mix proteins and fats.
      Basicly drop all simple carbs that have been refined and the fiber removed.
      Breads, pastas, sugars, white rice, starches. etc. and pass on high starch
      root vegetables such as potatoes and yams. Other veggies are great.
      rusty
      > <<<<<One controversial thing is fat: some say you should drop fats,
      too.>>>>>

      > I've read where fats hold the glucose in the blood stream way too long,
      giving the candida something to feast on.

      > Vegigran
    • mavalkyrie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
        Man me too, I never mix my cards and fats, especially the ace of
        diamonds, that will really mess you up!

        >Not so much the bllod stream as the Gastro intestinal tract.. So
        >don't mix
        >cards and fats.

        Sorry, couldn't resist