Re: [Raw Food] New here

  • Rusty
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2003
      Raw olives must be cured before they can be eaten, and the curing
      medium--usually lye, brine, or salt--affects their flavor and texture and
      the preserving medium is awful to the body. The best raw olives are sun
      dried raw olives. If you can't find them locally, you can order on line.
      I like to soak SD olives overninght in good grade olive oil, but if you're
      staying 100% raw just soak in water.
      rusty