Re: Eating mindfully (WAS: I fell off the wagon (WAS: Garlic Redux))

  • Kerri Myers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:03 AM
      Jeannie-

      You said that you have a hard time exercising......I
      am in a similar place...it always feels like a "chore"
      to me. I am desperately trying to change my mindset.

      I made a list of things I enjoy doing that are more
      active...I love walking my dogs, playing with them in
      the yard, riding bikes, exploring new places, making
      things.......my goal is to make those types of things
      an active part of my life, so that I am exercising
      without it being "exercise." Sure, when I'm walking
      the dogs I am exercising, but it's not about that-
      it's about the quality time with my puppies and
      watching them explore. Since it's not about how far
      or how long I walk (and I'm usually suprised by how
      long I was gone), I simply enjoy it.

      Maybe something like this would work for you? instead
      of exercise, think of activities to do!

      -kerri

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265