Re: [Raw Food] problem with nails

  • Rusty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      > I wonder if anyone here has had problems with their nails.
      I have
      > been noticing this strip of dark pink right before the white part of
      > the nails
      -
      Could be shortage of absorbable sulpher.
      There is a salt that is nautral in your body and also in your food.
      However, this salt is gone from cooked food and over the years this leaching
      of this salt leaves us in short supply.
      The salt is Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM), and it helps keep the cells
      flexible and elastic, and reduces inflaamation naturally with no side
      effects. It works even better in synergy with Vitamin C.

      Supplementing with 3 grams MSM and 3 grams Calcium Ascorbate (non acid Vit
      C) daily will reduce your aches and pains measureably but one good side
      effect is that in about 6 months time your nails will be as strong as nylon
      and difficult to tear or even bite off.