Curry and Pizza

  • kauguy
    Message 1 of 1852 , Jul 4 5:13 PM
      I not only have a great curry recipe, but a Pizza
      recipe that will knock your socks off. Even my cooked
      food friends love my pizza. Sorry I had to brag. I
      debugged my curry recipe, I originally wanted to use
      coconut milk, but I would have to climb a coconut tree,
      get a young green coconut, remove the husk, crack
      open the nut, and make milk. Green coconut milk
      dosen't taste like regular coconut milk anyway, so I use
      sprouted sunflower seeds, just as good. We had this last
      night and it was better this mourning. <br><br> Curry
      extra virgin olive oil<br>juice from 1/2 lemon<br>1 cup
      diced cucumber<br>1 clove garlic<br>3 teaspoons yellow
      curry powder<br>pinch of nutmeg<br>1/2 cup chopped
      onion<br>1/2 jalapeno ( optional )<br>1/2 cup sunflower seeds
      soked at least a few hours<br>1/2 cup apple
      juice<br>braggs liquid aminos or sea salt to taste<br>water to
      get desired consistancy ( I like it thick)<br> then
      just chop some veggies, I like cauliflower, zucchini,
      mushrooms, and onion. in large chunks, pour on the sauce and
      enjoy. If you have a food dehydrater, serve into plates
      and warm to 100 degrees or so takes about 20 min. in
      lot of time but not much work as you are just waiting
      for things to dehydrate.<br> Start by slicing a lot
      of tomatoes about 1/4 inch thick, and dehydrate 24
      hours or until dry, the reason I say a lot is because
      they come in handy, and as long as your running the
      dehydrater might as well fill it up.<br> Use any recipe for
      Essene bread, form into balls about 2 1/2 inches in
      diameter. Smash them between two pieces of wax paper to
      form little pizza crusts. Dehydrate for a couple
      teaspoon black pepper<br>1/4 cup fresh basil
      (packed)<br>1/4 cup fresh oragano (packed)<br>1 teaspoon
      paprika<br>1 tablespoon maple syrup<br>Braggs or sea salt to
      taste<br> While this is blending start adding your dried
      tomatoes until it is very thick. Put it on your pizza
      crusts thick, then slice some red bell peppers,
      mushrooms, olives and whatever and stick them on top. Serve
      warm.<br><br> This was fun; Doug
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007