Re: [Raw Food] How to Reduce Insulin

  • Rusty
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2003
      A question that comes to my mind is what is too much sugar
      from fruit?
      -
      Hi Roger. Too much sugar from anything is simply, 'more than the body needs for food supply at the moment'. basicly eat small snacks with fiber in for slower release and many throughout the day.
      >I really question some of the findings by Dr. Rosedale. We
      don't need to eat meat to be healthy.
      >I believe that's Dr. Mercola's position. I warned you he was in the grass fed beef buisiness so that's why I changed the reference material to syndrome-x
      rusty.