Testing our own responses to questionable "foods" (WAS: MB and garlic)

  • Elchanan
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi Belinda and all,

      Rather than take other people's word for it, anyone who wishes can create
      his/her own experiment/experience to learn how your system responds to
      garlic, onion, and pretty much any other item whose food value you question.
      Try this:

      1. Eat zero of the item in question for 60 days.

      2. On the 61st day, eat a portion (any amount you like or can stand) of that
      item, by itself, as your first food of the day. (Plain water beforehand is
      fine.)

      3. Wait several hours and observe your system's response. (And, sometimes it
      won't take NEARLY that long! :):)

      Best to all,
      Elchanan
      _____

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1, 2007
        excellent suggestion....

        and if you eat a head of raw garlic..let us know how badly you buzz! 8-D

        peace
        anna

        --
        Anna

        "A fool can not understand wisdom even if he associates with a sage." - Buddha

        "Do not throw pearls to swine, lest they trample over them and attack
        you." - Jesus
      • Elchanan
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2007
          Yikes! A head of garlic!!! I was picturing a small nibble from the end of
          one clove! :):)

          _____

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 1, 2007
            LoL....

            by the time i had left "the stinking rose" restaurant" in bev
            hills...i had eaten about 3 full heads, if not more...at least 1 full
            one raw....

            both hubby and i were bbbuuuuuzzzzzziiinngg off the stuff..it was
            amazing...i would have sworn i could shoot lightening from my
            fingertips!

            who knew?!

            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 1, 2007
              Wow, guess I've never eaten enough to experience anything like that (in the
              days when I ate and loved garlic). Amazing!
              Elchanan
              _____