Re: [Raw Food] did not know you were really seeing those till this afternoon

  • Jertoons@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      In a message dated 05/31/2007 3:47:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      hppymummy@... writes:

      well thats a little silly maybe he should be sending the moderator a private

      email instead of bothering us???

      i really apologize, i looked for a way and thought if i put TO MODERATOR the
      thread would be caught

      in some groups, that's all you need to put

      SORRY -- i did not mean to "disrupt" anybody -- i couldn't find ANY private
      line for communicating and for some reason i never saw these "MODERATOR"
      email just until just this afternoon

      i'll just drop it -- i can delete all the raw food emails without exception
      until i find a way to contact anyone privately

      _jertoons@..._ (mailto:jertoons@...)

      again i apologize maybe they set me off and then reset my mails back on or
      something

      well if i hold my tongue it will all go way