What's for dessert?

  • nanna_mi <nanna_mi@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      I have a big sweet tooth. After meals I always crave for something
      sweet. Now obviously fruit would be the answer, if it wasn't that
      fruit has to be enjoyed on an empty stomach.

      Any suggestions for a fix? Would it be better to have the fresh or
      dried fruit for dessert than to destroy the otherwise well-combined
      meal with a sugar hit afterwards?

      The more you know, the more you hurt - indeed.

      Nanna