Paul Nison and Dr. Fred Bisci Retreat in Georgia

  • GreenSun
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2003
      Paul Nison

      Health Retreat Weekend
      May 2nd to May 4th, 2003

      With Dr. Fred Bisci and Paul Nison at The Sprout Caf�
      in Roswell Georgia

      Dr. Fred Bisci has been eating a raw food diet for
      over 35 years and is one of the leading experts on the
      topic of health and nutrition. He has a very
      successful television show in Staten Island New York
      and has given Nutritional Counseling to many people
      over the year helping them overcome all types of
      common diseases.

      A raw food educator and chef, Paul Nison has been
      featured on The Food Network and in several domestic
      and international magazines and newspapers. He is the
      Author of, The Raw Life: Becoming Natural in an
      Unnatural World, Raw Knowledge: Enhance The Powers of
      Your Mind, Body and Soul and Raw Knowledge Part 2:
      Interviews With Health Achievers.

      $499.00 per package (full) includes Hotel, Food,
      Lectures, Party, free pass to LA fitness, Pool at
      Hotel and Gym and more. Bonus. Paul Nison and Fred
      Bisci will be on hand the whole time of this retreat
      to take questions and answers. Plus free personal
      consultations as time permits

      $399.00 per person (local) includes everything but the
      hotel

      ***Register before April 11th, 2003. Price after April
      11th $649.00 per person.

      Space is limited. Sign up soon!!!

      For More info or to register contact Paul Nison at
      retreat@... or call 917-407-2270

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • keemosabe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2003
        If other raw foodys are needing place to stay for this, let me
        know. I live five miles from the Cafe (which is closer than the
        owners live.) NOte: the city is too big for walking everywhere
        unless you just love walking and have lots of time :)
        You are not required to be 100% raw. You ARE required to like
        cats ;)

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com