Re: [Raw Food] how do they shell almonds and sunflower seeds?

  • vegwriter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:05 PM
      I'd love to know the answer to this too, as sometimes the bulk almonds look
      like they've been nibbled at by mice. Ugh!

      Judy

      In a message dated 5/2/2007 2:38:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      I was wondering if anyone knows which methods companies most commonly
      use to shell the raw almonds and sunflower seeds we see in the
      market?

      Do they use a method which puts alot of heat on the nut/seed?

      Yahoo! Groups Links