Re: FASTING...

  • lost_98052
    Message 1 of 1852 , May 19, 2000
      Hello All A thought on blenders..... when we
      chew<br>our food we are breaking it down the temp
      ,acids<br>in our stomaches ..finish the process ... blending
      really is not much dif then using a knife .. if you
      htink aout it .. just more extreme<br>the only thing is
      you should comsume it soon because it is not
      protected from the air ...<br>so put it in the fridge or
      down it ASAP ...just my take on it :)
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007