Progress

  • samual_brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      I'm up to abot 75%. Breakfast all raw fruit. Uswually a banana, pear
      and an orange. Lunch is a raw salad. Lot's of everything as long as
      raw and vegy. Lost 5 pounds.
    • Audrey Walker
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
        That is awesome!! Keep up the good work!!! :-)

        All the best,

        Audrey
        www.rawhealing.com

        >From: samual_brown <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        >To: rawfood@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Raw Food] Progress
        >Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:44:21 -0000
        >
        > I'm up to abot 75%. Breakfast all raw fruit. Uswually a banana, pear
        >and an orange. Lunch is a raw salad. Lot's of everything as long as
        >raw and vegy. Lost 5 pounds.

        Download Messenger. Join the i�m Initiative. Help make a difference today.