Re: Big Carrot 'Deli' - Tues Apr 3rd - 6 pm to 8 pm - Raw Foods Natural Hygiene Support Group and Free or Low cost Happy Events in Toronto

  • Howard Huey
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Howard Huey <huey_htm@...> wrote: Nutrition Low Cholesterol - Fruits and Veggies - Cholesterol ... Learn how to lower your LDL cholesterol levels, and food and diet ... A diet high in fruit and vegetables may also help to improve cholesterol levels for ...
      www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=22755 - 33k - Cached - Similar pages
      Blueberries, cranberries, strawberries all contain powerful ...
      Blueberries, cranberries, strawberries all contain powerful phytochemicals that fight cancer, heart disease, high cholesterol and more.
      www.newstarget.com/001505.html

      Xinhua Smokers Take More Sick Leave, Make Poorer Workers, Studies Say
      Bloomberg - 28 Mar 2007
      By Etain Lavelle. March 29 (Bloomberg) -- Smokers take an additional eight days of sick leave a year and are more likely to perform poorly in the workplace compared with non-smokers, according to two new studies published today.
      Productivity Goes Down in Smoke MedPage Today
      Job Performance Can Go Up in Smoke Forbes
      Guardian Unlimited - SooToday.com - CBC News - iTWire
      all 129 news articles »

      Scientific American It's not just your face -- smoking ages skin
      Scientific American - 20 Mar 2007
      CHICAGO (Reuters) - Smoking not only can wrinkle the face and turn it yellow -- it can do the same to the whole body, researchers reported on Monday. ...
      Smoking May Increase Body Wrinkles
      WebMD - 19 Mar 2007
      March 19, 2007 -- Smoking may increase wrinkles on parts of the body other than the face -- even on areas usually covered with clothes. ...

      Blueberries, cranberries, strawberries all contain powerful ... Blueberries, cranberries, strawberries all contain powerful phytochemicals that fight cancer, heart disease, high cholesterol and more.
      www.newstarget.com/001505.html
      Food for thought: Can diet protect memory? - Maintaining Your ... Prevention of age-related memory loss may be no further away than your own ... Antioxidants are what give fruits and vegetables their bright colors. ...
      www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6560710/ - 53k - Cached - Similar pages
      Dianne Knight <raw_foods_natural_hygiene@...> wrote: Dear Friends of Natural Hygiene,

      We will meet inside THE BIG CARROT

      at the tables in the 'Deli', at 6 pm til 8pm.

      The Big Carrot is located in the Carrot Common Mall (348 Danforth Ave.),
      3 Blocks east of Broadview Ave. or 1 block west of the Chester subway.

      Our topic this month is "Hygienic Super Foods".

      Do "Hygienic Super Foods" actually exist?

      Are some foods considered "Perfect Foods?"

      What about "Nature's Most Perfect Food"?

      How do we thrive if the soils are so depleted by today's poisons in the Environment?

      Do we have a way to compensate for all the damages to Mother Earth?

      What happens if we try to nourish ourselves by taking "Supplements"?

      Can we improve on Nature?

      Please remember that it is our privilege to sit in the 'Deli' to meet, and their need to sit all their patrons. If you can, arrive early, before our meeting, to buy lots of fresh organic produce. If we are asked by store management, we will have to become a walking group. Also bring along your plate and all from home, as if we met in a park.

      http://www.thebigcarrot.ca/departments/produce.htm

      Please feel free to bring your research for the discussion on each topic to the meetings to share with others.

      Please check our group website often to keep up to date.

      Best regards,

      Dianne

      Natural Hygiene
      Support Group

      Welcome to the Natural Hygienic Movement!

      Come to the meetings & learn the
      perfect diet & lifestyle of great health.
      If you’re just beginning, receive support;
      if you’re an accomplished hygienist,
      share ideas & experiences
      with like-minded friends.

      We meet on the
      1st Tuesday of each month,
      at 6:00 pm till 8:00 pm

      Please contact us, if you can, to let us know you are coming.
      E-mails sent to me at my own e-mail address are private.

      You are welcome to take a group website free membership. Please note that your e-mail address will be known to all group website members & your group messages will be posted & sent to all receiving members.

      at
      The BIg Carrot
      348 Danforth Avenue
      416.466.2129

      Monthly Topics:

      Apr 3 - Discussion - "Hygienic Super Foods?"
      May 1 - Discussion - "Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR)"
      June 5 - Discussion - "The Law of Love & The Law of Mercy & More Spiritual Laws"

      Please suggest future topics that you would like.

      "The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." - Voltaire

      "Until man duplicates a blade of grass,
      Nature can Laugh at his so-called
      scientific knowledge." - T.A. Edison

      For further information please call:
      Les at 416-887-0333 or

      e-mail Dianne at:
      raw_foods_natural_hygiene@....

      All Are Welcome!

      Come & Enjoy a Very Real Friendly &

      Exciting Experience, not to mention
      Great Health!

      This is the support you've been waiting for!

      Please feel free to invite your friends & family members
      to the meetings & share this announcement
      with anyone who would wish to receive it.

      RSVP, if you can, to Dianne at:
      raw_foods_natural_hygiene@...

      http://www.livewithculture.ca/
      Free Entertain- Why pay??? 1st One -is Apr.1

      The Magic Flute The Queen of the Night sends the young Prince Tamino and Papageno, the Queen’s bird catcher, on a mission to rescue Princess Pamina. Heroism, wisdom, courage and sometimes cunning prevail in Mozart’s enduring work. Children can learn all about opera from the artists themselves in a sit-down discussion after the free performance.
      e Magic Flute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      details The Magic Flute The Queen of the Night sends the young Prince Tamino and Papageno, the Queen’s bird catcher, on a mission to rescue Princess Pamina. Heroism, wisdom, courage and sometimes cunning prevail in Mozart’s enduring work. Children can learn all about opera from the artists themselves in a sit-down discussion after the free performance.
      details
      Now until Apr 28
      Tunnel Vision 3D animation, video, lighting and sound alter space forming a long and deep disorienting tunnel. Montreal-based photographer Isabelle Hayeur and new media artist/sculptor Éric Raymond create a trompe l’oeil effect based upon the tradition in painting, constructing an illusory surreal space that plays with our senses.
      details

      EARTHLINGS will be shown @ the T. Sprouts Thur 7 pm. 720 Bathurst $5.00
      Earthlings - Google Video EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity's absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and sci.
      video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1282796533661048967 - 97k - Cached - Similar pages

      http://lifefest.ca/ Jane Fonda is in Town. She is one of >80% of the Stars that are eating the raw foods to be beautiful.why not you and you siblings.
      Raw Food - Vital Creations, LLC Chef Services Chad Sarno Raw ...
      Raw & Living Foods Cuisine. Raw food artistry by Chef Chad Sarno, ... is the preferred chef to stars such as Woody Harrelson, Lauren Bacall and Jane Fonda. ...
      www.rawchef.org/ - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

      http://jinjee1.securesites.net/ekaya/ Go to the ekaya Loose weight,
      Ekaya Institute's Center for Living Food Education Welcome to The Garden Diet! Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education. Site Map ... advertising campaign! Join in the fight against childhood obesity! ...
      www.thegardendiet.com/ - 135k - Cached - Similar pages
      News - The Raw Vegan Live Food Diet ... vegetarianism, raw-food, natural hygiene, health, the obesity epidemic, ... By Veronika Clay, a Graduate of Ekaya Institute of Living Food Education ...
      www.thegardendiet.com/news/3-23-04.html - 30k - Cached - Similar pages
      [ More results from www.thegardendiet.com ]