Re: starting to explore a raw foods diet

  • JAMINIELOVE_98
    Message 1 of 1852 , May 19, 2000
      Hi Kim,<br> Thanks for joining the club. My name
      is Jamie and I have been a vegetarian for about 10
      years and now I am about 70% raw. The transition for me
      has been a tough one but I am being strong. I got a
      great book called the Uncook Book by Juliano that is
      excellent and I would recomend it. I live in Longmont
      Colorado which is near Boulder. Boulder is a beautiful
      city. I am orriginally from Park Ridge IL which is a
      suburb of Chicago. <br> Hope you have a great day and
      maybe I can chat with you later:)
      Message 1852 of 1852 , Feb 2, 2007