Happy Christmas/Friendship day

  • Chris Phillips <chris@planet-save.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
      To all my friends in the Yahoo
      groups, (I still think of them as
      clubs LOL) I want to take this
      oportunity to wish each one of
      you all the very best for this
      Christmas period. I know that
      for some, for a number of
      reasons, it is not a particularly
      happy time. What ever that
      reason is, I do sincerely offer you
      my thoughts and prayers that
      things will always improve for
      you.

      So I share my joy and happiness
      with you, and pray
      that you will be able to feel the
      love and peace I
      send your way.

      Love, Peace and Harmony

      Chris
    • keemosabe
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
        thanks much for the well wishes, Chris, and I'd like to extend
        the same to all of you. Although no one in my family gets
        together for this holiday anymore, it isn't an unhappy time for
        me. I still work on the day before and after (usually) and have
        gone on some great outings with friends, finding that many
        campsites and trails are uninhabited during Christmas week,
        leaving a whole forest or mountain just to us.

        Speaking of outings, I replied to Siri a week ago (the 17th
        according to the letter in my "sent" box) with a change of
        subject, but never saw that email appear. Until today, I've
        gotten no other emails since last Wed the 18th from what has
        been an otherwise very prolific group. Has anyone else had this
        problem?
        I may resubmit my post, but don't want to be redundant.
        thanks!
        kim

        --- "Chris Phillips <chris@...>"

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com