Re: [Raw Food] nut milk bag--one idea

  • vegwriter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2007
      Some people go into a hardware store and buy a cotton canvas paint strainer.
      It costs about $1 and is shaped like a funnel, making a perfect nut-milk
      bag. I don't know if the cotton is food-quality, though.

      Judy Pokras
      _vegwriter@..._ (mailto:vegwriter@...)
      editor/publisher/founder
      _www.RawFoodsNewsMagazine.com_ (http://www.rawfoodsnewsmagazine.com/)
      Celebrating the world of raw vegan cuisine with news and fun features since
      2001.
      Have you signed up for our free e-newsletter? Place your ad to reach a
      target audience. Did you know that switching to a vegan diet helps to prevent
      global warming more than switching to a hybrid car?

      In a message dated 2/2/2007 9:35:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      trinity082482@... writes:

      I have never used a nut bag. I buy cheese cloth. Works awsome. You can even
      squeeze it without worry. And when your done, toss it away. Usually cheese
      cloth comes with a lot. Mine lasts me for more than a month and I use it for
      many things.

      "Hank@MT" <hank@...> wrote: I want to purchase a nut milk
      bag. Is there any reason to get more
      than one? Raw food world has 1 or 3 for a lesser price. Do they
      last for awhile? Are they easy to clean? I have been buying almond
      milk and I feel like this is the next step for me in trying to get
      off all processed foods.