RE: [Raw Food] How to know if you should eat a particular food

  • Peter Gardiner
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
      Roger,

      My thanks for the clarity on B12.

      This stuff below is stunning. I am waiting
      with bated breath for your notes.
      It has had me mulling for days!

      Peter

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2002
        Peter and the group.

        I'll get to those notes soon. I've been busy but at least I have things
        written down now. Hopefully they'll jog my memory.

        Roger

      • nightowlboy <jaynextdoor@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2002
          Hi,
          Yes- I've heard Doug Graham and Roz Gruben speak here in Manhattan
          and they are truly great to listen too and dialogue with. Very clear
          and inspiring. The below philosphy is, if nothing else, perfectly
          sensible- even if most people today don't live in an environment
          where this is easily done. As we know there's more to optimum health
          than just diet. In fact diet is really low on the mind/body/spirit
          totem pole. If we are truly balanced in spirit- then our emotions
          and thoughts will be balanced and we would never even think of
          killing or harming any sensient (sp?) being for food or any reason
          (including ourselves).
          David
          p.s. I've been eating dulce for vitamin B12 which I think is dried
          without cooking. It's sold here in Chinatown in disk-shaped
          portions.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2002
            Sorry David,

            Life feeds on life. So no matter what totem pole you visit
            of what you put on your plate, you are bound to be upsetting
            one form of life or another. Plants have feelings and respond
            to the seasons and the heat of the day.

            Otherwise I am waiting for the next news on Roz Gruben's thoughts .

            Peter