It's an Awesome Rawsome day!

  • Tommie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      I have been working on a special project the past few days and I
      finally have it to the point that I can turn everyone loose on it. I
      have a brand new forum! There are boards set up with nothing in them
      and I need all of you to go over there and fill 'em up! The address
      is http://reallyrawfood.com/forum

      See you there!
      Tommie
      http://reallyrawfood.com
    • shelahsegal
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        tommie,
        thanks so much -- looks great already!
        many blessings,
        shelah

        --- In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Tommie" <jerushy@...> wrote:

        > I have been working on a special project the past few days and I
        > finally have it to the point that I can turn everyone loose on it. I
        > have a brand new forum! There are boards set up with nothing in them
        > and I need all of you to go over there and fill 'em up! The address
        > is http://reallyrawfood.com/forum
        >
        > See you there!
        > Tommie
        > http://reallyrawfood.com

      • Sharrhan Williamson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
          Wow, Tommie!-- you've been busy. This is great!

          Sharrhan