Re: [Raw Food] Re: Do you take pictures of your progress

  • NeimanBarkusAR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2007
      In a message dated 1/1/2007 3:48:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      jerushy@... writes:

      You will be amazed at how the pounds will melt away with seemingly no
      effort from you IF you stay raw! Honestly

      Tommie, List,
      I went to your website. Very impressive! I just wandered upon raw info
      recently and everything I have read points leads me to know that it is for me.
      I am very confused though. I have ordered Frederick's program. It should
      be here soon. I see that banana's is a basic in a LOT of recipes. That's
      great! I love bananas! But can you get too much potassium that is abundant in
      bananas?? ... And in oranges?? I take many medications (which I hope to get
      off of most if not all). One is Zestoretic. Does anyone take that? Would
      all that potassium have an effect on that medication?? I can't discuss this
      with my doctor. He would NOT approve of such a diet but I intend to do it
      because I DO believe that it is the only way that I can lose 200 lbs and get
      off this medicine. I am also not in the position to change doctors either.
      I am greatly overwhelmed (to say the least) with all the info and don't know
      where to start. I have jumped from one site to the other and need a
      "starting point"
      Can anyone help?
      Thanks,
      ~Lynn