Re: [Raw Food] Mouth sores

  • wisteria
    Message 1 of 40 , Dec 1, 2002
      mouth sores like herpes? I call them mouth ulcers.

      If this is what you mean, it's not a deficiency, but a virus... they are
      triggered by sugar, alcohol, caffeine, stress, etc... & should clear up on raw.
      Message 40 of 40 , May 15 3:16 PM
        > Where is Peter by the way, the other self-righteous dude, my soldier-
        > in-arms, carrying the torch of pure raw foodism? Must be taking a
        > break, hope to see him again soon here in cyberspace.

        I was wondering the same thing. He mentioned moving. I wonder if he is no
        longer online. Peter, if you are out there...we miss you.

        ~Wendy