HUGE COLLECTION OF RARE RAW FOOD LIVE CDs/DVD ! AMAZING

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      If anything here interests you, Simply write to me at email..
      DJ7510@...

      thanks,
      Dave

      FOOD DEMOS ON DVD

      DVD# AUTHOR /
      TITLE

      1. Doug
      Graham "Simply Delicious Desserts"
      2. Jeff
      Rogers "Raw Foods: Just Like
      Ice Cream"
      3. Joshua
      McHugh "Zucchini, Pasta, and Cheesecake"
      4. Bruce
      Horowitz "Beyond Gourmet: Raw Food
      Improvisation"
      5. Robyn
      Boyd "Cocoanut Recipes"
      6. Alicia
      Ojeda "A Trio of Luscious Pates"
      7. Elaina
      Love "Kid Friendly Foods"
      8. Matt Samuelson "Fruit
      Cobbler"
      9. Rene
      Archer "Blueberry Pie"
      10. Philip
      Madeley "Rainbow Green Live Food
      Cuisine"
      11. Victoria
      Boutenko "Victoria's Secrets"
      12. Cherie
      Soria "Dream Desserts"
      13. Cherie Soria "I
      Want Candy"
      14. Cosmic Pepperman "Increasing
      Food Potential"
      15. Smart Monkey "The
      Art of Uncooking Food"
      16. Smart
      Monkey "Smoothies, Wraps, and
      Cobblers"
      17. Alex
      Ferrara "Crepes Demystified"
      18.
      Juliano "Thai Nut Loaf"
      19. Kristin
      Surait "Life Is Art - Food Is
      Life"
      20. Chad
      Sarno "Introduction to Recipe
      Development"
      21. Chad
      Sarno "Low Glycemic Desserts"
      22. Chad
      Sarno "Soup and Morroccan
      Vegetables"
      23. 2003 Showcase Chefs #1 Cassandra
      Durham, Alicia Ojeda, Patricia Hoskins
      24. 2003 Showcase Chefs #2 Emily Angell,
      George Hom, Nerava
      25. 2003 Showcase Chefs #3 Rachelle
      Beauxje, Greg Glass, Jaylene Johnson

      LECTURES ON DVD

      26. Doug Graham, DC "The
      Cause of Health"
      27. Doug Graham,
      DC "Nutrition and Athletic Performance"
      28. Doug Graham, DC "Why Raw
      Fooders Fail"
      29. David
      Wolfe "Eating for Beauty"
      30. David
      Wolfe "Mineralization,
      Deficiencies, and Disease"
      31. David
      Wolfe "Radical Health
      transformation"
      32. Bijan and Samia Anjomi "Effortless
      Relationships"
      33. Ruza Bogdanovich, Ph "There's No
      Such Thing as an Incurable Disease"
      34. Doug Graham and Roz Gruben "New Speaker's
      Showcase - 2002"

      35.
      "Raw 101 - The Basics of 'Why Raw Foods?' "

      2004 AUDIO CD's

      CD# AUTHOR/
      TITLE

      1. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "How to Cleanse and Nourish,
      Deeply and Safely" (2 Discs)
      2. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "Fasting and Supplements"
      (1 Disc)
      3. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "The Benefits of Exercise"
      (1 Disc)
      4. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "Raw and Dental Health" (1
      Disc)
      5. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Nutrition for the Spiritual
      Life" (2 Discs)
      6. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Spiritual Nutrition for
      Yoga" (2 Discs)
      7. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Rainbow Green Live Food
      Cuisine" (2 Discs)
      8. Fred Bisci, PhD "Successful on 100%
      Raw" (2 Discs)
      9. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Foods
      Misinformation" (4 Discs)
      10. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "Nature's Path" (1 Disc)
      11. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "How to Have Healthy Children"
      (2 Discs)
      12. Halanna Matthew "Healthy Pregnancy and
      Children" (1 Disc)
      13. Halanna Matthew "Children's Health and
      Obesity" (1 Disc)
      14. John Kallas, PhD " Wild Edible Plants of
      North America" (1 Disc)
      15. John Kallas, PhD "Wild Food Adventures"
      (1 Disc)
      16. Cherie Soria "Gentle Transition
      to a High Raw Lifestyle" (2 Discs)
      17. Cherie Soria "Sharing the Raw
      Lifestyle with Others" (1 Disc)
      18. Len Watson "The Roots of Health:
      How to Detoxify Your Colon,

      Regenerate Your Liver, and Evaluate Your Colon

      Health" (4 Discs)
      19. Rick Dina, D.C. "Understanding
      Essential Fats" (2 Discs)
      20. Tim Trader, PhD "The Key to Health" (1
      Disc)
      21. George Hom, PhD "Seven Steps to a Healthy
      Body, Mind, and Spirit" (1 Disc)
      22. Dr. Chris Melitis "How to Optimize
      One's Well Being" (1 Disc)
      23. Brigitte Mars "Dispelling the
      Myths About Raw" (1 Disc)
      24. John Kohler "Staying Raw While
      Traveling" (1 Disc)
      25. Victoria Boutenko "The Spiritual Power of
      Raw Food" (1 Disc)
      26. Chad Sarno "Vital Creations" (1
      Disc)
      27. Bruce Horowitz "Paradigm Shift: The Raw
      Revolution and Ecological

      Consciousness (1 Disc)
      28. Tony Mostajir "Effortless
      Prosperity: Another View" (1 Disc)

      2003 AUDIO CD's

      29. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Food Nutrition and
      Physical Degeneration" (2 Discs)
      30. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Myth vs. Raw
      Science" (1 Disc)
      31. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "The Relationship of Poor Nutrition
      and

      Degenerative Disease (1
      Disc)

      32. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "How to Stay Healthy in Today's
      Environment (1 Disc)
      33. Viktoras Kulvinskas "The Spirit of Live Food and
      Your Dharma" (2 Discs)
      34. Viktoras Kulvinskas "Raw Enzymatic Therapies for
      the Incurables" (1 Disc)
      35. Doug Graham, DC "Are You a Candidate for
      Candida? (1 Disc)
      36. Doug Graham, DC "Keynote Address: Nutritional
      Analysis of a Raw Food Diet

      (2Discs)
      37. Victoria Boutenko "Twelve Steps to Raw" (2
      Discs)
      38. Juliano "Secrets for Raw
      Ecology" (1 Disc)
      39. Paul Nison "How to Be 100%
      Raw" (1 Disc)
      40. Bijan "Effortless
      Prosperity Beginnings" (1 Disc)
      41. David Wolfe "Exotic Health" (1
      Disc)
      42. Forum #1 Informal Q&A with
      Featured Speakers (1 Disc)
      43. Forum #2 Informal Q&A with
      Featured Speakers (1 Disc)
      44. Forum #3 Women's
      Perspective Panel (1 Disc)

      2000 – 01 AUDIO CD's

      45. Art Baker "The Biology of
      Raw Foods" (1 Disc)
      46. Art Baker "The Ten
      Commandments of Health" (2 Discs)
      47. Doug Graham, DC "Essential Habits" (2
      Discs)
      48. Doug Graham, DC "Smooth Transitioning" (2
      Discs)
      49. Doug Graham, DC "What Scientists Report
      about Raw Foods" (2 Discs)
      50. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Experiencing Sacred
      Awakening" (1 Disc)
      51. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Shining Light on Living
      Foods" (1 Disc)
      52. Rick Dina "Nutritional
      Abundance/Raw Vegan Foods" (1 Disc)
      53. Rick Dina "Fasting: Facts
      and Fallacies" (1 Disc)
      54. Tim Trader, PhD "Essenes and Raw
      Food" (1 Disc)
      55. Tim Trader, PhD "Making It Easy -
      Making It Work" (1 Disc)
      56. Loren Lockman "Fasting: Nature's
      Cleanse" (1 Disc)
      57. Loren Lockman "Looking to Nature for
      the Answers" (1 Disc)
      58. David Wolfe " How to Self
      Publish" (1 Disc)
      59. David Wolfe "About Enzymes"
      (1 Disc)
      60. David Wolfe "Raw Food
      Nutrition" (1 Disc)
      61. Rose Lee Calabro "Nature's Guide to
      Radiant Health" (1 Disc)
      62. Tom Quackenbush "Relearning to See -
      Improve Your Eyesight Naturally

      (1 Disc)
      63. Howard Lyman "The Mad Cowboy" (1
      Disc)
      64. Kofi Kwatamani "Shattering the Power
      Base of Deceipt:

      The Divine Case for Raw and Living Food" (1 Disc)
      65. Bijan "Effortless
      Prosperity" (2 Discs)
      66. Bijan "Effortless
      Healing" (1 Disc)
      67. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Food: Myth and
      Reality" (1 Disc)
      68. Thomas Chavez "Body Electronics" (1
      Disc)
      69. Robert Cohen "Genetic
      Engineering" (1 Disc)
      70. Roz Gruben "Inspiration to
      Exercise" (1 Disc)
      71. Juliano "Wild Foods
      Demo" (2 Discs)
      72. Karen Knowler "The Inside Out of
      Intuitive Eating" (2 Discs)
      73. Narda Narvaez "Internal Cleansing"
      (1 Disc)
      74. Mark Nasek "Laughter" (1
      Disc)
      75. Paul Nison "The Raw Life"
      (1 Disc)
      76. Kate O'Reilly "A Return to
      Flower Power" (1 Disc)
      77. Catherine Ralston/RawMa "The Wonders of Enzymes" (1
      Disc)
      78. Amparo Ramirez "Shamanic Journey" (1
      Disc)
      79. Chris Schreiner "Certified Organic"
      (1 Disc)
      80. Jesse Schwartz "Living Food and
      Revelation" (1 Disc)
      81. Robert Sniadach "Hygenic Spiritual
      Awakening" (1 Disc)
      82. Mike White "Your Breathing-
      Your Health" (1 Disc)
      83. Ann Wigmore Institute "Benefits of Living
      Foods" (1 Disc)
      84. Raw Panel #1 "Becoming Raw as a
      Senior" (1 Disc)

      Victoria Jayne, Fred Bisci, Viktoras Kulvinskas,

      Judeen O'Malley, Leola Brooks
      85. Raw Panel #2 "Raw Foods and
      Ecology" (1 Disc)

      Doug Graham, Howard Lyman, Tim Trader,

      Katherine Clark, Rhio, Robert Miller
      86. Raw Panel #3 "Raw Synergy" (1
      Disc)

      Roz Gruben, Gabriel Cousens, Doug Graham,

      Viktoras Kulvinskas, Victoria Jayne, Kim Sproul
      87. Raw Panel #4 "Spirituality and
      Raw Foods" (1 Disc)

      Victoria Jayne, Kofi Kwatanami, Tim Trader,

      Art Baker, Denise Martin, Csilla Jacobsen
      88. Raw Panel #5 "Women's View of
      Raw" (1 Disc)

      Victoria Jayne, Roz Gruben, Amparo
      Ramirez
    • Dawn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- WOW Dave
        these are GREAT what a wonderful collection...why so many?
        I am interested in Several
        1, 5, 10, 15, 21, 26-31, 33-36, 41, 49, 50, 51, 60, 75, 81, 83, 84,
        85, and 87
        would be Great to put in a mini library here at my boot camp
        check it out www.bodytemplebookcamp.com
        feel free to email me direct through the site about these DVD's

        In rawfood@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dj7510@...> wrote:

        > If anything here interests you, Simply write to me at email..
        > DJ7510@...
        >
        > thanks,
        > Dave
        >
        > FOOD DEMOS ON DVD
        >
        > DVD# AUTHOR /
        > TITLE
        >
        > 1. Doug
        > Graham "Simply Delicious Desserts"
        > 2. Jeff
        > Rogers "Raw Foods: Just Like
        > Ice Cream"
        > 3. Joshua
        > McHugh "Zucchini, Pasta, and
        Cheesecake"
        > 4. Bruce
        > Horowitz "Beyond Gourmet: Raw Food
        > Improvisation"
        > 5. Robyn
        > Boyd "Cocoanut Recipes"
        > 6. Alicia
        > Ojeda "A Trio of Luscious
        Pates"
        > 7. Elaina
        > Love "Kid Friendly Foods"
        > 8. Matt
        Samuelson "Fruit
        > Cobbler"
        > 9. Rene
        > Archer "Blueberry Pie"
        > 10. Philip
        > Madeley "Rainbow Green Live Food
        > Cuisine"
        > 11. Victoria
        > Boutenko "Victoria's Secrets"
        > 12. Cherie
        > Soria "Dream Desserts"
        > 13. Cherie
        Soria "I
        > Want Candy"
        > 14. Cosmic
        Pepperman "Increasing
        > Food Potential"
        > 15. Smart Monkey "The
        > Art of Uncooking Food"
        > 16. Smart
        > Monkey "Smoothies, Wraps, and
        > Cobblers"
        > 17. Alex
        > Ferrara "Crepes Demystified"
        > 18.
        > Juliano "Thai Nut
        Loaf"
        > 19. Kristin
        > Surait "Life Is Art - Food Is
        > Life"
        > 20. Chad
        > Sarno "Introduction to Recipe
        > Development"
        > 21. Chad
        > Sarno "Low Glycemic Desserts"
        > 22. Chad
        > Sarno "Soup and Morroccan
        > Vegetables"
        > 23. 2003 Showcase Chefs #1 Cassandra
        > Durham, Alicia Ojeda, Patricia Hoskins
        > 24. 2003 Showcase Chefs #2 Emily Angell,
        > George Hom, Nerava
        > 25. 2003 Showcase Chefs #3 Rachelle
        > Beauxje, Greg Glass, Jaylene Johnson
        >

        > LECTURES ON DVD
        >
        > 26. Doug Graham, DC "The
        > Cause of Health"
        > 27. Doug Graham,
        > DC "Nutrition and Athletic Performance"
        > 28. Doug Graham, DC "Why
        Raw
        > Fooders Fail"
        > 29. David
        > Wolfe "Eating for Beauty"
        > 30. David
        > Wolfe "Mineralization,
        > Deficiencies, and Disease"
        > 31. David
        > Wolfe "Radical Health
        > transformation"
        > 32. Bijan and Samia
        Anjomi "Effortless
        > Relationships"
        > 33. Ruza Bogdanovich, Ph "There's
        No
        > Such Thing as an Incurable Disease"
        > 34. Doug Graham and Roz Gruben "New Speaker's
        > Showcase - 2002"

        35.
        > "Raw 101 - The Basics of 'Why Raw Foods?' "
        >

        > 2004 AUDIO CD's
        >
        > CD# AUTHOR/

        TITLE

        > 1. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "How to Cleanse and
        Nourish,
        > Deeply and Safely" (2 Discs)
        > 2. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "Fasting and Supplements"
        > (1 Disc)
        > 3. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "The Benefits of
        Exercise"
        > (1 Disc)
        > 4. Jameth Sheridan, N.D. "Raw and Dental Health"
        (1
        > Disc)
        > 5. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Nutrition for the
        Spiritual
        > Life" (2 Discs)
        > 6. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Spiritual Nutrition for
        > Yoga" (2 Discs)
        > 7. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Rainbow Green Live Food
        > Cuisine" (2 Discs)
        > 8. Fred Bisci, PhD "Successful on 100%
        > Raw" (2 Discs)
        > 9. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Foods
        > Misinformation" (4 Discs)
        > 10. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "Nature's Path" (1 Disc)
        > 11. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "How to Have Healthy
        Children"
        > (2 Discs)
        > 12. Halanna Matthew "Healthy Pregnancy and
        > Children" (1 Disc)
        > 13. Halanna Matthew "Children's Health and
        > Obesity" (1 Disc)
        > 14. John Kallas, PhD " Wild Edible Plants of
        > North America" (1 Disc)
        > 15. John Kallas, PhD "Wild Food Adventures"
        > (1 Disc)
        > 16. Cherie Soria "Gentle Transition
        > to a High Raw Lifestyle" (2 Discs)
        > 17. Cherie Soria "Sharing the Raw
        > Lifestyle with Others" (1 Disc)
        > 18. Len Watson "The Roots of
        Health:
        > How to Detoxify Your Colon,
        >
        > Regenerate Your Liver, and Evaluate Your Colon
        >

        > Health" (4 Discs)
        > 19. Rick Dina, D.C. "Understanding
        > Essential Fats" (2 Discs)
        > 20. Tim Trader, PhD "The Key to Health"
        (1
        > Disc)
        > 21. George Hom, PhD "Seven Steps to a Healthy
        > Body, Mind, and Spirit" (1 Disc)
        > 22. Dr. Chris Melitis "How to Optimize
        > One's Well Being" (1 Disc)
        > 23. Brigitte Mars "Dispelling the
        > Myths About Raw" (1 Disc)
        > 24. John Kohler "Staying Raw While
        > Traveling" (1 Disc)
        > 25. Victoria Boutenko "The Spiritual Power of
        > Raw Food" (1 Disc)
        > 26. Chad Sarno "Vital Creations"
        (1
        > Disc)
        > 27. Bruce Horowitz "Paradigm Shift: The
        Raw
        > Revolution and Ecological
        >
        > Consciousness (1 Disc)
        > 28. Tony Mostajir "Effortless
        > Prosperity: Another View" (1 Disc)
        >
        > 2003 AUDIO CD's
        >
        > 29. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Food Nutrition
        and
        > Physical Degeneration" (2 Discs)
        > 30. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Myth vs. Raw
        > Science" (1 Disc)
        > 31. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "The Relationship of Poor
        Nutrition
        > and
        >
        > Degenerative Disease (1

        Disc)

        > 32. Ruza Bogdanovich, PhD "How to Stay Healthy in Today's
        > Environment (1 Disc)
        > 33. Viktoras Kulvinskas "The Spirit of Live Food
        and
        > Your Dharma" (2 Discs)
        > 34. Viktoras Kulvinskas "Raw Enzymatic Therapies
        for
        > the Incurables" (1 Disc)
        > 35. Doug Graham, DC "Are You a Candidate for
        > Candida? (1 Disc)
        > 36. Doug Graham, DC "Keynote Address:
        Nutritional
        > Analysis of a Raw Food Diet
        >

        > (2Discs)
        > 37. Victoria Boutenko "Twelve Steps to Raw" (2
        > Discs)
        > 38. Juliano "Secrets for
        Raw
        > Ecology" (1 Disc)
        > 39. Paul Nison "How to Be 100%
        > Raw" (1 Disc)
        > 40. Bijan "Effortless
        > Prosperity Beginnings" (1 Disc)
        > 41. David Wolfe "Exotic Health" (1
        > Disc)
        > 42. Forum #1 Informal Q&A
        with
        > Featured Speakers (1 Disc)
        > 43. Forum #2 Informal Q&A
        with
        > Featured Speakers (1 Disc)
        > 44. Forum #3 Women's
        > Perspective Panel (1 Disc)
        >
        > 2000 – 01 AUDIO CD's
        >
        > 45. Art Baker "The Biology
        of
        > Raw Foods" (1 Disc)
        > 46. Art Baker "The Ten
        > Commandments of Health" (2 Discs)
        > 47. Doug Graham, DC "Essential Habits" (2
        > Discs)
        > 48. Doug Graham, DC "Smooth Transitioning"
        (2
        > Discs)
        > 49. Doug Graham, DC "What Scientists Report
        > about Raw Foods" (2 Discs)
        > 50. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Experiencing Sacred
        > Awakening" (1 Disc)
        > 51. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. "Shining Light on Living
        > Foods" (1 Disc)
        > 52. Rick Dina "Nutritional
        > Abundance/Raw Vegan Foods" (1 Disc)
        > 53. Rick Dina "Fasting:
        Facts
        > and Fallacies" (1 Disc)
        > 54. Tim Trader, PhD "Essenes and Raw
        > Food" (1 Disc)
        > 55. Tim Trader, PhD "Making It Easy -
        > Making It Work" (1 Disc)
        > 56. Loren Lockman "Fasting: Nature's
        > Cleanse" (1 Disc)
        > 57. Loren Lockman "Looking to Nature
        for
        > the Answers" (1 Disc)
        > 58. David Wolfe " How to Self
        > Publish" (1 Disc)
        > 59. David Wolfe "About Enzymes"
        > (1 Disc)
        > 60. David Wolfe "Raw Food
        > Nutrition" (1 Disc)
        > 61. Rose Lee Calabro "Nature's Guide to
        > Radiant Health" (1 Disc)
        > 62. Tom Quackenbush "Relearning to See -
        > Improve Your Eyesight Naturally
        >

        > (1 Disc)
        > 63. Howard Lyman "The Mad Cowboy" (1
        > Disc)
        > 64. Kofi Kwatamani "Shattering the
        Power
        > Base of Deceipt:
        >
        > The Divine Case for Raw and Living Food" (1 Disc)
        > 65.
        Bijan "Effortless
        > Prosperity" (2 Discs)
        > 66.
        Bijan "Effortless
        > Healing" (1 Disc)
        > 67. Fred Bisci, PhD "Raw Food: Myth and
        > Reality" (1 Disc)
        > 68. Thomas Chavez "Body Electronics" (1
        > Disc)
        > 69. Robert Cohen "Genetic
        > Engineering" (1 Disc)
        > 70. Roz Gruben "Inspiration to
        > Exercise" (1 Disc)
        > 71. Juliano "Wild Foods
        > Demo" (2 Discs)
        > 72. Karen Knowler "The Inside Out of
        > Intuitive Eating" (2 Discs)
        > 73. Narda Narvaez "Internal
        Cleansing"
        > (1 Disc)
        > 74. Mark Nasek "Laughter" (1
        > Disc)
        > 75. Paul Nison "The Raw Life"
        > (1 Disc)
        > 76. Kate O'Reilly "A Return to
        > Flower Power" (1 Disc)
        > 77. Catherine Ralston/RawMa "The Wonders of Enzymes" (1
        > Disc)
        > 78. Amparo Ramirez "Shamanic Journey"
        (1
        > Disc)
        > 79. Chris Schreiner "Certified
        Organic"
        > (1 Disc)
        > 80. Jesse Schwartz "Living Food and
        > Revelation" (1 Disc)
        > 81. Robert Sniadach "Hygenic Spiritual
        > Awakening" (1 Disc)
        > 82. Mike White "Your
        Breathing-
        > Your Health" (1 Disc)
        > 83. Ann Wigmore Institute "Benefits of Living
        > Foods" (1 Disc)
        > 84. Raw Panel #1 "Becoming Raw as
        > Senior" (1 Disc)
        >
        > Victoria Jayne, Fred Bisci, Viktoras Kulvinskas,
        >
        > Judeen O'Malley, Leola Brooks
        > 85. Raw Panel #2 "Raw Foods and
        > Ecology" (1 Disc)
        >
        > Doug Graham, Howard Lyman, Tim Trader,
        >
        > Katherine Clark, Rhio, Robert Miller
        > 86. Raw Panel #3 "Raw Synergy"
        (1
        > Disc)
        >
        > Roz Gruben, Gabriel Cousens, Doug Graham,
        >
        > Viktoras Kulvinskas, Victoria Jayne, Kim Sproul
        > 87. Raw Panel #4 "Spirituality
        and